Thank you for being part of this year’s Creative Bureaucracy Festival as a speaker!
Use the resources here to prepare for your talk, plan your travels and spread the word about your involvement.
1. Speaker and Session Information:
Please make sure to fill in our forms, so we can add your speaker and session information to our website and the printed programme, as well as so we can promote your participation.
- If you are a session host, please fill in our session form by 24 April 2023.
- If you are a speaker, please fill in our speaker form by 27 April 2023.
2. Speaker Training:
If your talk is planned on the mainstage, please visit our speaker training page and book a slot for a 60-minute 1-on-1 session with our coach Dyane (English) or Pascal (German). They’ll help you refine your storytelling and presentation approach after you’ve agreed the focus of your session with our programme team.
- English speaker training with Dyane Neiman – book your slot here
- German speaker training with Pascal Heymann – book your slot here
3. Free Festival Tickets for Speakers:
If you have not done so yet, please register (for free) for a festival ticket here. If you would like to invite your network with a discounted ticket code or if you have any other questions, please reach out to your direct contact in the festival team or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Festival Promotion Material:
In the downloads section below you can find all other necessary information that will help you plan. For further communications materials, we offer the following downloads, which will help you to tell others about your talk!:
- Festival media kit and one pager on our download page
- Individual session graphic for your social media channels to download here
5. Network Partnership:
And last but not least: We would love to list your organisation as a network partner on our partner page! Find more information about the partnership below and quickly fill in this form.