At the Creative Bureaucracy Festival Hub Prague you can look forward to meet:
- Charles Landry – an international authority on the use of imagination and creativity in urban change. He invented the concept of the Creative City in the late 1980’s. Its focus is how cities can create the enabling conditions for people and organizations to think, plan and act with imagination to solve problems and develop opportunities.
- Valentin Chaput – co-founder and co-director of Open Source Politics, a company in the field of the social and solidarity economy that develops free and open source digital platforms. Its methodology, tested and approved by its clients, mixes face-to-face and digital interactions to ensure the success of clients’ participatory projects.
- Nathan Coyle – he worked with central and local governments all over the world, to make digital policy more understandable to those who are able to make social change in our communities. He has considerable expertise of working with Senior Government Officers to ensure their digital services get as much exposure as possible within the civil and volunteer sector.
- Edvard Kožušník – is a Czech officer, politician and former member of the European Parliament. Since January 2022, he is Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
- Vladimír Špidla – is a Czech politician and former prime minister of Czech Republic. Former European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities and he was also the director of the Department of Advisers to the prime minister.
- Olivia Vereha, Johanna Sieben, Zuzana Vargová and many more.